Aunty Lauren came around in the evening while we were all splashing around in the paddle pool. The weather has been so lovely lately, minus the humidity!
Olivia was 16 months old yesterday. We went shopping for some workout gear for me (finally, tick!) and then came home and Olivia and her Daddy had a nap while I did food prep for the week ahead. Some have the life, right? Then we dropped O off with my folks so the Hubby and I could go on a date… Woo! We had amazing pizza at the Station Bar and a sneaky drink or two. It was so nice to be out and pay each other our full attention. But it still feels so rushed for some reason.
- Sprout more often. I’ve got all the fancy equipment here to do it, so there’s no excuses.
- Go exploring with O more often – along the street, at the park, in the shops… wherever.
- Less Wiggles time for her. It’s just so easy to whack an 11 minute episode of the colourful dudes on while I do the dishes but it’s no good for her… especially when it’s 3 or 4 times a day (oops).
- Keep finding my gratefuls every day.
- Drink more water.
- Wear more of my wardrobe.
- Sign Olivia up to swimming lessons for next term.
- Meet up with some friends. Say yes!
chasingleading my dreams, thinking positive, manifesting… it’s working!